In an ever-changing information technology world, IT and financial reporting are becoming increasingly complex as there is a greater reliance on the IT systems and processes. There is a need for greater emphasis on system controls and a requirement for independent assurance on the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls. Attention is required on the design and operation of controls which helps the management to have accurate, reliable information for financial reporting and decision-making process.
TCC Corporate IS assurance team helps you to evaluate the controls surrounding your financial reporting process in alignment with your business process and IT controls. Our IS assurance services include:
- A comprehensive information system audit
- IT general control reviews (ITGC)
- ERP applications reviews focusing on financial reporting
- Pre and post implementation reviews
- CAAT (Computer Assisted Audit Techniques)